COVID-19 Crisis Mitigation
COVID-19 (Coronavirus) has drastically altered our everyday lives. In continuing day-to-day operations, we can assure you that the health and well-being of our employees, our customers and our community is of primary concern. Jackson Energy Authority is taking precautionary steps to minimize the threat and following public health agencies and governmental authorities’ recommendations for COVID-19 procedures.
Starting Thursday, April 30, both JEA Customer Center locations, 351 Martin Luther King Jr. Dr. and 2030 Pleasant Plains Ext., will reopen for walk-in service. Until further notice, hours will be Monday - Friday, 8am-6pm Lobby (with a limit of 5 customers in the lobby at one time) and 7:30am-6pm Drive Thru. Both Customer Center Lobbies and Drive Thrus wil be open 8am-12pm on the following Saturdays: May 9, May 16 and May 30 until further notice.
When paying utility bills, Jackson Energy Authority would like to encourage customers to utilize one of the many payment methods below:
- Online – sign in to JEA My Bill online portal
- Sign In/Sign Up Now - log in to pay online, schedule recurring payments and more
- Make a Payment - make a one-time payment with no log in
- Mobile App – available for download in the App Store or on Google Play
- Drive-Thru Windows – available M-F, temporary hours of 7am-7pm at both Customer Center locations
- Self-Service Kiosks – available 24/7 at both Customer Center locations
For more payment option information, please visit Bills & Payments.
At this time, we continue working to meet the needs of our customers while providing for the health and safety of all. Please heed all precautions to keep your family and community safe from COVID-19.