COVID-19 Crisis Mitigation
COVID-19 (Coronavirus) has drastically altered our everyday lives. In continuing day-to-day operations, we can assure you that the health and well-being of our employees, our customers and our community is of primary concern. Jackson Energy Authority is taking precautionary steps to minimize the threat and following public health agencies and governmental authorities’ recommendations for COVID-19 procedures.
Effective Monday, June 8, both JEA Customer Centers will return to normal business hours. The lobbies will continue to have a 5-customer-at-a-time limit and masks will continue to be preferred but not required to enter. Self-service kiosks are available 24/7 at both locations, no mask or social distancing required.
- Midtown Customer Center (Martin Luther King Jr. Dr.) Hours: Lobby: Mon - Fri 8 am to 5 pm; Drive Thru 7:30 am to 6 pm
- North Customer Center (Pleasant Plains Extended) Hours: Lobby: Mon - Fri 8 am to 6 pm; Drive Thru 7:30 am to 6 pm
When paying utility bills, Jackson Energy Authority would like to encourage customers to utilize one of the many payment methods below:
- Online – sign in to JEA My Bill online portal
- Sign In/Sign Up Now - log in to pay online, schedule recurring payments and more
- Make a Payment - make a one-time payment with no log in
- Mobile App – available for download in the App Store or on Google Play
- Drive-Thru Windows – available M-F, temporary hours of 7am-7pm at both Customer Center locations
- Self-Service Kiosks – available 24/7 at both Customer Center locations
For more payment option information, please visit Bills & Payments.
At this time, we continue working to meet the needs of our customers while providing for the health and safety of all. Please heed all precautions to keep your family and community safe from COVID-19.