Utility Contractor Requirements

Jackson Energy Authority requires all contractors to have applicable and current MU (Municipal and Utility Construction) licensing if work is to be performed on any new infrastructure that will become part of Jackson Energy Authority’s water distribution system or wastewater collection system.


Classification Outlines with Trade Exam Requirements