Help make your life a little easier and protect the environment at the same time with paperless billing. Enrolling in paperless billing and choosing notifications allow you to view and pay your bill online, eliminating the need for a paper bill.
Why Should I Enroll?
- It’s Earth-Friendly: Eliminating your paper bill helps reduce clutter, saves paper and stamps.
- It’s Easy: Enroll at the click of a button and choose the notification type that fits your lifestyle.
- It’s Convenient: Your bill is available online, anytime, from any device - you can view it, make payments and access your billing history.
- It’s Secure: Access your information by logging in to your JEA My Bill online account.
How Do I Enroll?
- Sign in to your JEA My Bill online account or sign up using your Jackson Energy Authority account number. You must have an online account profile to enroll in paperless billing.
- Click the menu in the top left corner next to the logo and select your profile.
- On your profile page, choose the “My Personal Info” option.
- On your personal information page, fill in the appropriate information and click the toggle button next to “Turn off paper." It should switch from a grey color to green.
- Click “Submit.”
What Happens Next?
Enrollment in paperless billing is immediate and unsubscribes you from paper bills, therefore your monthly paper bills will cease. You should choose a notification type, either via email or text message and provide appropriate information to be enrolled.
- Email Notifications: You will receive a basic email that includes an attached pdf version of your bill notifying you that your bill is ready to view. Simply sign in to your JEA My Bill online account to view and/or pay your bill.
- Text Notifications: You will receive an SMS text message to your mobile phone notifying you that your bill is ready to view. You can pay your bill directly from the text message or you can sign in to your JEA My Bill online account to view and/or pay your bill.
You can change the type of notifications you receive and update your information from your personal information page in your JEA My Bill online account.
Try Recurring Payments for Added Convenience!
By combining paperless billing and notifications with recurring payments, you can be confident in knowing that your bill is paid securely, on-time, every month. Click here to sign in or sign up for your JEA My Bill account to get started.