Remember that if you are experiencing an emergency, call 911. If you are experiencing a power outage, gas emergency or water emergency call 731-422-7500 immediately to report it.
From time to time you may experience an issue with your utility services that needs attention but not immediately. Some non-emergency situations are often fixable without ever requiring the need for a Jackson Energy Authority technician. If you have a non-emergency problem, please contact Jackson Energy Authority customer service and support. Refer to the list below for examples of basic household utility problems.
Samples of Basic Non-Emergency Household Utility Problems:
- Learn more about non-emergency problems for Cable TV, Internet and Telephone services.
- Lines Down or Loose Wires
- Low Hanging Wire
- Street Light or Security Light Out
- Tree or Tree Branch in Power Line
- Damaged Electrical Equipment on My Home
- Relight Pilot Light
- Decorative Gas Light Out
- Gas Grill Maintenance
- Suspected Water Leak
- Need Water Leak Adjustment
- Meter Box Damaged
- Very Low Water Pressure
- Standing or Running Water in the Yard
- Sewage Back Up
- Bubbling in Toilet
- Sewage Smell in the House