2021-2022 Natural Gas and Pipeline Safety Survey
Jackson Energy Authority is not only dedicated to delivering the safest, most reliable natural gas service to the community, but also to educating our community about safe practices around natural gas. It’s important for us to know that we’re communicating our safety messages effectively and in many ways. To help us determine the effectiveness of our messages, simply complete the Natural Gas & Pipeline Safety Survey by February 28, 2022. You could WIN a Yeti® Hopper Flip 8 Soft Cooler! (See official contest rules.)
Please take a few moments to complete this brief survey if you are any of the following:
- JEA Customers (Use Public Survey)
- Residents Living or Working Near JEA Gas Facilities (Use Public Survey)
- Emergency Officials
- Public Officials
- Excavators/Contractors in the Areas Where JEA Operates
Your feedback will provide the Tennessee Public Utility Commission (TPUC) and Jackson Energy Authority with valuable information to help with process improvements. We appreciate your help and thank you for your participation. Jackson Energy Authority employees, retirees, and their families are not eligible to enter or win. (See official contest rules.)
EXTENDED CONTEST DEADLINE! Due to circumstances beyond our control, some of our publications may not have been delivered. Therefore we are extending the contest deadline to January 31, 2022.
Official Contest Rules
How to Enter:
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Click on the corresponding survey links below, complete the survey and enter your contact information by January 31, 2022, 5:00pm CST to be entered into the drawing for the Yeti® cooler. Limited to only one entry per household. To be eligible, entries must be completed and received on or by the closing date of the contest. Jackson Energy Authority is not responsible for lost, misdirected or delayed entries. After the closing date, winner will be contacted by phone and/or email, announced online and on social media networks.
Terms and Conditions:
1. The contest is open to U.S. citizens 18 years or older that qualify as JEA customers, residents living near or working near JEA gas facilities, emergency officials, public officials and excavators and contractors in areas where JEA operates. One entry per household, where household is determined as any individuals residing at the same address. Employees of Jackson Energy Authority, such employees’ immediate family members, persons with whom such employees are domiciled and Jackson Energy Authority retirees are excluded from this contest. All entrants agree to contest guidelines and the decisions of JEA regarding validity of participation and selection of winner, which shall be final and binding in all respects. All federal, state and local rules and regulations apply and will supersede any conflicting guideline contained herein.
2. Contest runs from October 8, 2021 to January 31, 2022 5:00 pm CST. Any entries submitted after the posted contest deadline will be void.
3. All appropriate information in required fields must be filled out or entry will be disqualified. By submitting any entry information, the entrant agrees to the qualifications and contest guidelines. Information provided will not be released or sold to 3rd parties and will only be used solely for the purpose of this one-time contest.
4. Prizes are not redeemable in cash and must be accepted as awarded. Identification must be produced on request.
5. By claiming the prize, the winner authorizes the use, without additional compensation of his or her name and/or likeness and/or voice/photograph and municipality of residence for promotion and/or advertising purposes in any manner and in any medium (including without limitation, radio broadcasts, newspapers and other publications and in television or film releases, slides, videotape, distribution over the internet and picture date storage) which EPlusTV 6/Jackson Energy Authority may deem appropriate.
6. In accepting the prize, the winner, and any guest(s), acknowledges that EPlusTV 6/Jackson Energy Authority may not be held liable for any loss, damages or injury associated with accepting or using this prize(s). Winners are solely responsible for any taxes and/or fees, and all such additional costs that may be incurred as a result of the receipt of a prize.
7. EPlusTV 6/Jackson Energy Authority retains the rights, in its absolute and sole discretion, to make substitutions of equivalent kind or approximate value in the event of the unavailability of any prize or component of the prize for any reason whatsoever. Winners shall not be entitled to transfers or substitutions of a prize for cash or otherwise.
8. EPlusTV 6/Jackson Energy Authority reserves the right to withdraw or terminate this contest at any time without prior notice. In all instances, JEA contests and contest guidelines are void where prohibited by law.