Hosted PBX Features
Every phone can be customized to support your business needs. The mobile app – Accession Communicator – is a great way to integrate a phone, tablet, or laptop into your communications landscape. Accession enables you to integrate voice, instant messaging, video, and email into a single, cross platform user experience. Key benefits include:
- Web portal enables users to manage calls, faxes, and voicemails; administrators have powerful features to configure business-level features.
- Desktop and mobile client/app enable instant messaging and “presence” capabilities (if they are available or not) with your work group or entire company.
- Call Manager allows users to easily personalize the service to meet their needs – features like find-me/follow-me and simultaneous ring (with your mobile device)
- Auto Attendant is highly flexible and works in tandem with music-on-hold to play music or messages.
- Call logs provide a detailed record of your business’s usage; also deploy account codes or tract at a greater depth.
|Caller ID with Name|
|Speed Dial, Short Codes, Intercom Codes|
|Automatic Call Back, Automatic Recall|
|Multiple Call Appearances, Call Waiting, Call Transfer|
|Call Hold, Park, Pickup|
|Shared Line Appearance|
|End User Web Portal|
|Do Not Disturb|
|Click to Dial|
|Mobile Apps – iOS and Android|
Business Level Features Include:
- Admin Portal
- Call Pickup Groups
- Music On Hold
- Call Logs
- Account Codes
- Auto Attendant
- Multi-Line Hunt Groups
A la Carte Extras:
- Premium Attendant
- Audio Conferencing
- Receptionist Soft Console